REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
For Boys and Girls, ages 4 - 14
(or grades pre-K to grade 8)
Description: This recreation program starts in early September and runs through October. Games will be played on Saturday (in the mornings for most teams). Practices are typically once a week. Teams are grouped based on school grades & ages and are dependent on the number of players (and available coaches). We'll provide the uniform shirt and soccer socks. You'll provide shin guards and soccer cleats.
Things to note:
• The "Rugrats" program (for pre-K kids) will not have a mid-week practice.
• The "Rugrats" and Kindergarten teams are Coed (boys & girls mixed).
• "1st through 6th grade" teams will, as always, be grouped according similar-aged players as best as possible. Again, this depends on how many total kids we have.
• "Travel Teams" for the Grade 7 & 8 players(formerly called U14): This year we are looking to create competitive "Travel Teams" for the 7th & 8th grade players. These teams will play local towns in the South Shore Soccer League. Because this age group plays full-field games (11v11), we can have up to 18 active players on this roster. These travel team players need to register as soon as possible, as our rosters are due before mid-August. If we reach capacity (or need players) we may create or merge with a team with another town.
More details to come! As always, coaches will reach out to the players once teams are finalized.
Refund Policy: Please familiarize yourself with our refund policy.
Teams and age groups: Teams and the number of teams are based on whether we have enough volunteers and coaches to run the program. Teams are generally grouped by age groups and may be co-ed or gender-based. Practice dates are at the discretion of the coaches
Want to get involved?
We are looking for coaches, referees, and volunteers* who are reliable, responsible, fun, and want to help the world be a better place. If that's you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call: 617-800-9825
* All RYSA volunteers who are 18-yrs old+, must submit and pass a CORI and the adult registration procedure from Massachusetts Youth Soccer.
To register for the Boys and Girls Fall soccer season,
RYSA is still assigning volunteer coaches to teams at this time. When they are assigned in early September, they will be instructed to contact their players by phone. Thank you for your patience.
Want to coach or volunteer? Let us know!