Blasting it at Belcher
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
All families are invited to participate.
When: 3rd Wednesday of each month at 7:00pm
Dial-in number (US): (609) 663-5747
International dial-in numbers: https://fccdl.in/i/randolphyouthsoccer
Online meeting ID: randolphyouthsoccer
Join the online meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/randolphyouthsoccer
For additional assistance connecting to the meeting text 'Call Me' to the Dial-In number above and you will be called into the conference. Message and data rates may apply.
- Registration: is now officially opened!!! Kindly register your player(s) on AdminSports using the following website - https://secure.adminsports.net/randolphmasoccer
- Important Date: Deadline for registration = Monday, 11/28/2022 - that is exactly 1 week from now.
- Registration Cost = $215.00 for all travel teams.
- Uniform Cost = $80.00 (there will be a 10% discount for uniforms only) = $72.00 - uniforms will be ordered directly from the vendor. More information to follow on this.
- All players will be automatically "waitlisted" in AdminSports. This is to make sure we have enough players registered for each of the teams.
I hope you find this information helpful. As always, if there are any questions/concerns, please email [email protected]
What is Winter-Spring Travel soccer?
Our Spring travel teams play other area towns in the South Shore Soccer League beginning in the Spring. Travel teams should expect to play in at least 1 indoor league over the Winter. Practices usually begin in January. Official rosters are due in December, so prospective players should register in October and November if you will be on a team. More details will be sent to pre-registrants.
- WINTER GAMES:
Most "Travel" teams will play in a competitive, indoor pre-season "Winter" league. These typically encompass 7+ indoor games, usually starting in January.
Practices will be up to the team coach's discretion, but you should expect a practice session once-a-week, starting in January (for most teams). Practices throughout the Winter will tend to be indoors (depending on space and access), and will then move outdoors as the weather allows (usually in March).
- SPRING GAMES:
Officially, the Spring Travel outdoor season begins in early April and runs into June (mid-June for teams in playoffs).
- SPRING LEAGUE:
Randolph Youth Soccer Association's "Spring Travel" team season is managed through the South Shore Soccer League (southshoresoccer.com) and abides by its Rules & Regulations, Requirements, ByLaws – including game-officiating and game-scheduling – and is otherwise governed and superceded by Massachusetts Youth Soccer and US Youth Soccer.